Mustangs News · Postponed: 2020-21 Fall Sports Registration, Concussion Testing, Physicals, etc.

As of this time, all Athletic and Activities have been postponed until further notice.  When more information becomes available, we will update our websites and notify you as soon as possible.  For now, please see the message below from the CCS Sports Commissioner:

“We are all hoping for a “new normal” opening of school on schedule-which includes allowing athletes and coaches to get on the field of play. Of course this relies upon the governor, local health departments and superintendents making the decisions to be able to open a safe school environment for all students. Once these decisions are made, the CCS/CIF and leagues can unveil the plan and timelines moving forward.”

For the most up-to-date information, please visit our HHS Athletics Page.