Concussion testing for athletes trying out for a Spring sport (badminton, baseball, cheer, diving, boys golf, gymnastics, softball, boys & girls swimming, boys tennis, track & field, boys volleyball) will be held on:
Wednesday, January 9th @ 3:30 in the Library
(Test is roughly 30 minutes)
HERE IS THE LINK TO SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT TO TAKE THE TEST: http://signup.com/go/pAGQhYc
***If you have already taken the concussion test at any point this year, you DO NOT need to take it again
Once you have taken your test, you will receive an e-mail from Athletic Clearance.com stating that you are cleared to try-out. Remember, you should have already done the following:
- Registered online at Athletic Clearance.com for your sport
- Turned in your physical form (to Mrs. Fisher or Dan Yusim only) — REMINDER: If you have already gone out for a Fall or Winter sport, you need to come to the office to have your physical moved from that sport to your new sport
Interested in trying out for a sport?
Follow these 3 steps to complete your registration!
- Turn in a physical form to Mrs. Fisher or Dan Yusim in the Main Office (Coaches will not accept physical forms)
- Register online for your sport at Athletic Clearance.com (You may only try-out for ONE sport per season)
- Complete mandatory online Concussion Testing through Homestead
Once you have completed all 3 steps, you and your coach will receive an e-mail from Athletic Clearance.com stating that you are cleared to participate and try-out.
***Student-athletes must have insurance coverage in order to participate in a sport. If you don’t have insurance coverage, click here for more information: Accident Health Insurance Flyer