Interested in trying out for a Winter sport?
Follow these 3 steps to complete your registration!
- Turn in a physical form to Mrs. Fisher or Dan Yusim in the Main Office (Coaches will not accept physical forms. Also Homestead WILL NOT accept any physicals administered by chiropractors, nurse practitioners or acupuncturists)
- Register online for your sport at Athletic Clearance.com (You may only try-out for ONE sport per season)
- Complete mandatory online Concussion Testing through Homestead (If you have not yet taken the concussion test, please see Mr. Lavelle in his office located next to the ASB Office)
Once you have completed all 3 steps, you and your coach will receive an e-mail from Athletic Clearance.com stating that you are cleared to participate and try-out.
You CANNOT upload your physical online. A hard copy must be submitted to the office with Mrs. Fisher or Dan Yusim.
***Student-athletes must have insurance coverage in order to participate in a sport. If you don’t have insurance coverage, click here for more information: Athletic Insurance
Please see below for individual information on each sport:
- Basketball (Varsity Boys) First day of try-outs: Monday, October 29th. Meet in the Large Gym at 3:30
- Basketball (F/S Boys) First day of try-outs: Monday, October 29th. Meet in the Large Gym at 7:00
- Basketball (Varsity & J/V Girls) First day of try-outs: Monday, October 29th. Meet in the Field House at 7:00
- Soccer (boys & girls) First day of try-outs: Monday, October 29th at 3:30. Meet in between Fields 2 & 3 (Softball & Baseball)
- Wrestling (COED) First day of try-out: Monday, October 29th from 6:00-8:00 pm. Meet in the Wrestling Room