The winter athletics season is just around the corner! Are you interested in any of the following sports???
- Boys & Girls Basketball
- Boys & Girls Soccer
- COED Wrestling
A couple things to remember before registering:
- HHS will not be holding on-campus physicals for the winter season. You must see your physician (Physicals administered by a chiropractor or acupuncturist will NOT be accepted)
- You may only try-out for one sport
- If you are a fall athlete, you can not try-out for a winter sport until your fall season has officially ended. Let the winter coach know that you will be coming out once your season is over.
Follow these steps to complete your registration so you may be cleared to participate:
1. Click on the following website and register for a sport:
2. Bring in your physical form to Mrs. Fisher in the Main Office. Make sure your doctor and parent/guardian complete both sides of the physical form. If you have already turned in a physical form, come and see Mrs. Fisher and she will apply your physical on file to the new sport you want to try-out for. (Remember, physicals must have been performed after July 1, 2017 to be valid for the 2017-18 school year)
3. You will be required to take the mandatory concussion test that will be administered by the school before trying out. The schedule dates are:
- Wednesday, October 18th, Library ~ 3:30
(Student-athletes must have insurance coverage in order to participate in a sport. If you don’t have insurance coverage, click here for more information: Accident Health Insurance Flyer )
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Fisher, assistant principal secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dan Yusim, athletic trainer (email@example.com) for additional information.